scroll down and look to the left for the answers.
One of these five people stole two singing birds, Koko and Poco, from the local pet store. Four clues which identify the thief are hidden in the letters below. Cross out the letters in the names of the stolen birds (K, O, P, and C) and the clues will appear.
1. T K O H P O E T K O H I O P E F C K I S K A M C A N
2. K O T H C K E T O P H I K O E F H A C S A B K E A C R D
3. O T C H C E K T O P H C K I E F I O P S
K O P W C K O E P C A C O R K O I N G P A H O A K T
4. P O T H C K E K T O C H I P C E F K W E C P A R S
P O E C K Y P E G L O A C K S O P S K E S
Scroll down and look to the left for the solution to this mystery.
Cam's real name is Jennifer, but when people found out about her amazing photographic memory, they began calling her "The Camera." Soon "The Camera" became just "Cam."
Cam has lots of cousins with nicknames that sound like Cam. Can you figure out Cam's cousins' nicknames?
Scroll down a bit and look to the left for the answers.
Scroll down and look to the left for the answers.
WHAT IS IT?
1- THE CLUE: It's in Cam's house, but not her home. It's in Cam's shoe but not her comb?
2- THE CLUE: It can be small. It can be big, but it's always round and full of air.
3- THE CLUE: It has lots and lots and lots of teeth, but never takes a bite.
4- THE CLUE: It's really very, very light but hard for Cam to hold.
5- THE CLUE: Sometimes it's big and sometimes it's small and sometimes it's not there at all.
6- THE CLUE: It dries and dries and just gets wetter.
7- THE CLUE: It has lots of leaves and a heart inside its head.
8- THE CLUE: It's filled with holes and still holds water.
9- THE CLUE: No matter how big it is, no matter how small, it always weighs the same.
10- THE CLUE: It goes right up to Cam's house, but it never goes in.
Answers are on the left.
Scroll down and look to the left for the answer.
WHAT DOES CAM SAY?
Cam says CLICK! when she wants to remember something.
What does Cam say when . . .
1. She drinks her milk too fast? ----------
2. Her head is hot and her hands are cold? -------------
3. It's Eric's turn in a game of Old Maid? -------------
4. Her watch is only going "tock?" ---------------
5. She wants a taste of ice cream? --------------
6. She's trying to light a candle, but she can't find string? ---------
7. She wants to lay an egg? -----------
8. She sees Eric with his hands in front of his face? -----------
9. She sees 400 geese fly by? ----------------
10. She steps on a wad of chewing gum? --------------
The first page of YOUNG CAM JANSEN and the New Girl Mystery
The first page of CAM JANSEN AND THE MYSTERY OF THE DINOSAUR BONES
The first page of YOUNG CAM JANSEN AND THE DINOSAUR GAME
The first page of BONES and the Cupcake Mystery
The first page of CAM JANSEN AND THE BIRTHDAY MYSTERY
The first page of CAM JANSEN AND THE GHOSTLY MYSTERY
The first page of YOUNG CAM JANSEN AND THE MISSING COOKIE
The first page of CAM JANSEN AND THE MYSTERY AT THE MONKEY HOUSE
The first page of CAM JANSEN AND THE SCARY SNAKE MYSTERY